The Niger Delta

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

My Birthday Brake

Today is my birthday and I am supposed to celebrate but the demands of office and domestic work didn't leave me with much room.
Lots of things to do, plans to make and things to think about...
I even thought about how my parents felt when I was born years back. Its a nice thing to celebrate and I have made plans to throw a small party.
You all are invited.
For those who can't make it let me leave you with this short story;
In a religious class the teacher finished her lesson and asked for questions,
"I've got one"said a boy,
"According to the Bible, the children of Israel crossed the Red Sea, right?"
"that's right" said the teacher.
"And the children of Israel defeated the Philistines and the Egyptians, built the Temple and did so many important things?".
"All of that is correct", agreed the teacher "so what's your question"
"Well" demanded the boy,
"What were the grownups doing?"

Permalink

4 Comments:

  • Happy birthday Emeka

    By Blogger wande, at 2:08 PM  

  • thanks bobs, have a nice day.

    By Blogger Emeka, at 7:45 AM  

  • Happy Birthday and Welcome to Blogville!!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 1:08 AM  

  • IN YOUR COMPARISON BETWEEN PH AND WARRI. WHAT IS YOUR TAKE ON COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT LEVY AKA DEVE....?

    By Blogger BASARA, at 8:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home